The PANWATER International Conference will take place on March 3rd – 4th, 2020, in Goa, India. The conference will gather experts on Advanced Oxidation Processes in Water and Wastewater Treatment. Speakers include established researchers and entrepreneurs, and there will be ample time for networking! Please, join us whether you are a scientist, practitioner, educator, student, or simply curious about this India – EU collaborative effort.
- Abstract/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline: February 10th, 2020.
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection (posters and oral): February 12th, 2020.
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: February 12th, 2020.
- Late Registration after February 12th, 2020.
|Indian (INR)||International (Euros)||Maximum Participants|
*PANIWATER will sponsor the registration up to 50 students (first come first serve basis)
Registration includes: lunch, dinner, tea/coffee, materials, local transport from/to venue during the conference (3rd – 4th March 2020)
- Express your interest / submit your abstracts by e-mail to Dr. Halan Prakash: email@example.com
- Upon confirmation, pay online via State Bank Collect
State Bank Collect is a platform of the State Bank of India commonly used to direct payments towards Indian Educational Institution. To submit your payment, submit the following information.
- State of Corporate/Institution: Goa
- Type of Corporate/Institution*: Educational Institutions
- Educational Institutions Name: BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE
- Payment Category: Conference Photo Irradiation PANI WATER*
*Choose the appropriate payment category (Company / Faculty / Student)