The PANWATER International Conference took place on March 3rd – 4th, 2020, in Goa, India.
The conference was carried out by experts on Advanced Oxidation Processes in Water and Wastewater Treatment covered broad areas of Chemical, Biological and Environmental, and Social Sciences and Technologies. The topics discussed were:
- Detection of Chemical and Microbiological Emerging contaminants
- Novel water treatment modules, design, and modelling.
- Smart prototypes in water treatment.
- Wastewater treatment technologies:
- Tertiary treatment
- Safe water for agriculture
- Advances in water/wastewater disinfection.
- Social impact and sustaining interventions
- Policies, issues and governance in water and wastewater sectors.
Some highlight photos from the conference